Program & Events 2011
Assistant Secretary Philip H. Gordon Visits Hungary
January 12-14, 2011
Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip H. Gordon visited Hungary on January 12-14. He met with EU political directors and held bilateral meetings with Hungarian officials. He also met with representatives of non-governmental associations and civil society groups.
Assistant Secretary Gordon spoke at the Hungarian Institute of International Affairs on U.S.-EU relations under the Hungarian presidency, and gave interviews to Hungarian Radio and to the Hungarian daily, Magyar Nemzet.
- U.S.-EU Relations Under the Hungarian Presidency - Remarks at the Hungarian Institute of International Affairs (January 13, 2011)
- Remarks at a luncheon meeting with Hungarian NGOs, civil society, and media (January 13, 2011)
- Interview with Balázs Náray of Kossuth Radio (transcript) (January 13, 2011)
- Interview with Gábor Zord of Magyar Nemzet (January 13, 2011)
- Biography of Assistant Secretary Gordon