Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation

ACS does not have the staff to conduct genealogical investigations. It is suggested that you visit the WEB Archive of Hungarian Genealogy web site to find out more about how to undertake research in Hungary.

If you are looking for information on relatives who have immigrated to the United States, you may want to check the genealogical research pages of the U.S. National Archives' web site.