Issues in Focus
Official U.S. Government Documents and Web Sites
Last Updated on 10/21/2014
- Statement in Response to Queries on U.S. Entry Ban for Certain Hungarian Individuals (October 18, 2014)
- USAID Civil Society Organization Sustainability Index for 2013
- Remarks by President Obama at Clinton Global Initiative (September 23)
-- Hungarian translation on the Embassy Policy Blog
- OSCE Human Dimension Implementation Meeting - Opening Plenary Statement by the Honorable Professor J. Brian Atwood, U.S. Head of Delegation (September 22)
-- Hungarian translation on the Embassy Poicy Blog
- Situation in Ukraine: U.S. Policy, Statements, Background Documents and Other Resources
- Reward for Information - Offered on Fifth Anniversary of the Disappearance of Former FBI Agent Robert A. Levinson (March 6, 2012)
- Rewards for Justice (RFJ) program, administered by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, has been one of the most effective tools for the U.S. Government in the global war against terrorism.
- Archive of Latest News Items Published on the Homepage
and subscribe to feeds in order to get important U.S. government, NGO and think-tank documents on a timely basis!