Issues in Focus
Official U.S. Government Documents and Web Sites
Last Updated on 05/20/2015
- Hearing on Hungary - House Foreign Affairs Committee, Europe Subcommittee
Testimony by Deputy Assistant Secretary Hoyt Yee (May 19, 2015) (pdf, 150KB, get Adobe Reader)
- Ambassador Colleen Bell
Biography | Video | Remarks
- Situation in Ukraine: U.S. Policy, Statements, Background Documents and Other Resources
- Combating Crime and Corruption
U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL)
- Reward for Information - Seeking Missing Retired FBI Agent Robert Levinson
- Rewards for Justice (RFJ) program, administered by the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, has been one of the most effective tools for the U.S. Government in the global war against terrorism.
- Archive of Latest News Items Published on the Homepage
and subscribe to feeds in order to get important U.S. government, NGO and think-tank documents on a timely basis!